CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£50,000 to £60,000
6 months ago
This is an exciting time to join this practice, which has ambitious plans to become an all round professional services company and the go-to practice in Cambridge. The Manager of the High Net Worth Clients' Department is a key role for the practice, which requires you to give advice to high net worth individuals and families regarding their wide ranging business interests. Key aspects of the role will include:
- Substantial client liaison
- Management of accounts and taxation compliance for a variety of business structures
- Preparation for and attendance at trustee meetings
- Liaison with client tax advisors to deliver tax planning strategies
- Overseeing preparation of ad hoc IHT returns, VAT registrations and other specialist reporting
- Supporting client accounting staff in record keeping for complex transactions
- Advisory work and special projects
In order to be successful in this role as Manager of the High Net Worth Clients' Department, you will be an ACA or ACCA qualified with first class communication skills and a strong background in practice. You will have had experience of building client relationships and dealing with owner managed businesses coupled with experience of trusts taxation.
The practice offers a good benefits package including free parking, flexible working, WFH, private healthcare, full financial support in respect of professional membership and CPD and a mentoring scheme.