Back to job search
This is a long-term maternity contract within a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities will include:
• Contacting customers by phone and email to pursue payment,
• Posting customer payments
• Preparing weekly cash receivable forecasting
• Dealing with internal and external queries relating to Accounts Receivable
• Dealing with both UK and overseas customers
• Resolving any issues holding up payment
• Accounts Receivable reconciliations
• Authorising accounts being put on stop
• Assisting with Accounts Payable including posting of expenses and reconciliations
The company is looking for someone with significant accounts receivable knowledge combined with good Excel skills and good attention to detail. Experience of purchase ledger would be desirable. This is for an immediate start.
In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday and after an initial 6 month period, access to a life assurance scheme and a group pension scheme.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs