CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£24,000 - £25,000 + Benefits
3 months ago
This is a long-term maternity contract within a rapidly growing business. Responsibilities will include:
• Contacting customers by phone and email to pursue payment,
• Posting customer payments
• Preparing weekly cash receivable forecasting
• Dealing with internal and external queries relating to Accounts Receivable
• Dealing with both UK and overseas customers
• Resolving any issues holding up payment
• Accounts Receivable reconciliations
• Authorising accounts being put on stop
• Assisting with Accounts Payable including posting of expenses and reconciliations
The company is looking for someone with significant accounts receivable knowledge combined with good Excel skills and good attention to detail. Experience of purchase ledger would be desirable. This is for an immediate start.
In return, the company offers 25 days’ holiday and after an initial 6 month period, access to a life assurance scheme and a group pension scheme.