My client, based in Huntingdon, is looking for a Part Qualified AAT to work in their Agriculture and Rural Team. The role is split between providing bookkeeping services and the provision of accounts and tax compliance. This is a growing part of the business and so this is a great opportunity for the right candidate, who will have a desire to make things happen. Key responsibilities for this Part Qualified AAT role include:
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments
- Completing VAT Returns
- Completing CIS Returns
- Reconciling and checking bank statements
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Registers
- Balancing accounts and producing management reports for bookkeeping
- Liaison with clients
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies and partnerships
- Assisting with income and corporation tax returns
This Part Qualified AAT role requires someone with the following:
- AAT Part Qualified with at least 5 GCSE's with at least a B/6 in Maths and English
- An eye for detail and the ability to work quickly and accurately and to deadlines
- Good computer skills
The company has a good benefits package including:
- Study package including time off in lieu or paid overtime
- Contribution into an auto enrolled pension scheme
- The option to contribute into a private pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Funded social events
- 28 days' holiday including Bank Holidays.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs