CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£22,000 - £24,000 pro rata
8 months ago
- Sales Order processing – checking all orders received to quotations taken over the telephone, by fax, and by post.
- Issuing order acknowledgements.
- Producing and issuing quotations as and when required.
- Producing and reviewing the Credit stop report.
- Signing Certificates of Conformance when necessary.
- Responding to customer and supplier enquiries.
- Liaison with other departments with reference to orders and customer accounts
- Purchase Order processing – placing orders with suppliers and follow up.
- Maintain shipping spreadsheets.
- Set up customer and supplier accounts, and stock codes on Sage 1000 as and when required.
- Booking in goods delivered onto Sage 1000 as and when required.
- Customs clearance of materials imported as and when required.
- Raising customer/supplier complaints as and when required.
- Completing month end for sales and purchaseing administration matters
- Complete month end for sales order processing and inventory control
This Part Time Sales and Purchasing Administrator role comes with 20 days' holiday pro rata. This increases by one day a year to a maximum of 25. There is also a contributory pension scheme, free parking and death in service benefit.