CALL US ON: 01223 300639
about 3 years ago
My client based in Huntingdon is recruiting for a Payroll Administrator, who has either a minimum of 2 years’ payroll experience, together with a relevant payroll qualification or an experienced Payroll Administrator with a minimum of 5 years’ payroll experience.
Working within a team of 4, the Payroll Administrator must be fully conversant with processing payroll from start to finish. Duties will include, but are not limited to;
- Processing Starters, Leavers, Holiday pay, Pension deductions, SMP/SPP/SAP and SSP etc.
- Issuing P45’s, P60’s etc.
- Calculating Benefits in Kind,
- Dealing with any payroll queries
- Carrying out RTI submissions
- Being fully up to date on all HMRC legislation
- Year End processes and procedures
The successful applicant will be a team player, with strong communication skills and who is diligent and able to work in a methodical manner. They will possess good time management skills and have a keen eye for detail.
In return, the company offers an excellent benefits package, which includes 25 days’ holiday (plus Bank Holidays), free parking, pension scheme and child care vouchers.