CALL US ON: 01223 300639
almost 2 years ago
My client, an internationally respected institution, is now looking for someone to manage the financial aspects of their large property portfolio. In addition, this role will manage their securities.
The role will initially be a temporary role for six months but is expected to develop into a permanent role for the right candidate.
Key responsibilities will cover:
- Prepare quarterly/annual reports regarding sales and purchases of property detailing values, gains and losses
- Producing a detailed annual property valuation report and reconciling to the accounts
- Overseeing and ensuring that all rent and insurance demands are issued in a timely manner and aged debt reports are maintained
- Ensuring all income and expenditure is recorded accurately in the GL
- Ensuring all new leases, rent reviews, sales and purchases, lease expiries etc are correctly set up
- Liaising with the managing agents to ensure that all Capex has been identified and reconciled.
- Preparation of quarterly/annual accounts, forecasts and budgets including variance analysis
- Knowledge of bonds, securities and trading would be desirable but not essential
The client has a good benefits package which includes:
- 25 day holiday plus Bank Holidays
- A 36.25 hours working week
- Free lunches whilst working on site
- Discounted gym membership