CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£20,000 - £25,000
over 1 year ago
My client, based to the south of Cambridge, is seeking to recruit a Purchase Ledger Clerk with strong experience of purchase ledger to take over from someone in their Purchase Ledger department, who is retiring. Key responsibilities will include:
• Coding and inputting invoices
• Checking and reconciliation of supplier statements
• Dealing with queries
• Assisting with weekly payment runs
• Filing invoices and statements
• Assisting the finance team with day to day and ad hoc duties.
• Working with Excel
To be successful in obtaining this Purchase Ledger Clerk role, you must have at least a years’ experience doing a similar role, preferably in a commercial, fast-paced environment. It would be desirable if you have worked with non-integrated systems.
Benefits include the ability to buy and sell annual leave, auto enrolment into Perkbox,a cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, a pension scheme and free parking.