CALL US ON: 01223 300639
7 months ago
- Jointly mentoring the finance staff, who each have clients they manage.
- Assisting and training finance staff with their workload, particularly when they encounter problems.
- Managing new clients into the business before passing them to a member of the finance team. This will involve gaining an understanding of the new business and how it produces its financial information, managing client expectations and then training and supporting a member of the finance team so that the client is incorporated successfully into their portfolio.
- Producing reports for clients to help them understand their business. These are done using Excel and mainly focus on variances, KPI’s and sales.
- C. 10% of the role will be assisting clients with budgets and forecasting.
- c. 10% of the role will be VAT Returns and producing statutory accounts for clients.
- An excellent understanding of Excel.
- The flexibility to be able to work on several sets of accounts simultaneously.
- Outstanding communication skills as you will be liaising with clients and managing their expectations.
- Strong reporting abilities.