CALL US ON: 01223 300639
15 days ago
My client is based in Cambridge and is searching for a pro- active person with excellent sales ledger/ credit control experience to have sole responsibility for their sales ledger. Responsibilities in this sales ledger/ credit control role will include:
- All sales ledger invoicing
- Posting receipts to the ledger
- Debt collection by phone, letter and email
- Referring debts to debt collection agencies where necessary
- Reconciliation of the debtors' ledger and associated reconciliations
- Dealing with any arising queries
- Use of Sage 200 and Excel
Ideally to be successful in this sales ledger/credit control role, you will be conscientious and methodical coupled with a high level of attention to detail and a good telephone manner.
Benefits attached to this sales ledger/credit control role include 30 days' holiday plus Bank Holidays, salary sacrifice to work and tech schemes, free lunches, discount on train travel, an excellent pension scheme and a private health and dental service after 2 years' service.