CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£60,000 to £70,000
21 days ago
This is an exciting time to join this practice, which has ambitious plans to become an all round professional services company and the go-to practice in Cambridge. You could be a key part of their development, actively contributing to the management of the practice and having a high degree of autonomy. Key aspects of this role will include:
- Management of a substantial portfolio of a wide variety of business clients
- Review of audit files
- Management of audit (70% of the role), accounts and corporation tax compliance
- Planning and completion meetings with clients including site visits
- Development of portfolio through cross selling and new client wins
- Contribution towards development of technical audit and accounts competencies in the business services team
In order to be successful in your application for this Senior Audit Manager role, you will be a fully qualified ACA or ACCA from a practice background, who is experienced in managing audits and accounts assignments coupled with managing client relationships and a strong commercial acumen.
The practice offers a good benefits package including free parking, flexible working, WFH, private healthcare, full financial support in respect of professional membership and CPD and a mentoring scheme.