CALL US ON: 01223 300639
over 1 year ago
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, this role is currently on hold.
My client is a medium sized firm of solicitors and is now looking for a Head of Department (Wills and Probate) with ten years plus experience handling private client matters within a private practice to do the following:
• Handle large and complex caseloads of will drafting, estates administration, tax and trust work
• Handle High Net Worth individuals ranging in values £2million+
• Administer estates relating to agricultural assets
• Deal with Enduring Powers of Attorney and Lasting Powers of Attorney
• Handle non contentious as well a contentious probate work
• Handle deeds of retirement and appointment of new trustees as well as IHT400’s
There are real partnership prospects with this company.
Benefits include 25 days holiday plus extra days at Christmas, free parking and statutory pension.