CALL US ON: 01223 300639
£38,000 to £42,000
8 months ago
Your responsibilities as a Tax Supervisor will include:
- A mixture of compliance and advisory work in private client taxes affecting individuals, trusts and estates
- Assisting junior staff with training and support and reviewing their work
- Working on more complex tax return preparation to pass to a Manager or Partner for review
- Working on project tasks eg 30 day CGT, HMRC disclosures and enquiries, one off advisory work, one off transactional compliance, SEIS and EIS and other similar tasks
- Assisting other areas of the firm with tax matters arising with their client base
This Tax Supervisor role requires you to be enthusiastic and self motivated as well as technically strong in private client taxes including income tax, CGT, inheritance tax and taxation of trusts. This must be coupled with strong communication skills.
The company has a good benefits package including:
- Flexible working policy – No core hours and an option to work from home
- Contribution into an auto enrolled pension scheme
- The option to contribute into a private pension scheme via salary sacrifice
- Funded social events
- 28 days' holiday including Bank Holidays.