Back to job search
This is a superb opportunity for an enthusiastic, hard working person to train to be an all-round Payroller with an excellent employer.
The company requires the following:
• Educated to A Level
• IT skills including a knowledge of Excel and MS Office products
• Confident, polite with good communication skills
• Numerate and attention to detail
• Willingness to learn and work as a team member
• Positive approach to work
In return, they are offering:
• Career development and sponsorship of CIPP learning
• Staff welfare scheme including Perkbox membership
• Flexible working hours
• 30 days’ holiday a year plus Bank Holidays
• Private medical insurance
• Free parking
• A professional and caring employer dedicated to staff wellbeing
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs