Back to job search
If you have passed your AAT level 2 or Level 3, this role could be ideal for your next career step. Working for a prestigious central Cambridge client, your responsibilities would include:
• Extensive spreadsheet work using pivot tables, Sum-Ifs and V-Lookups
• Balance sheet reconciliations
• Maintaining intercompany cross charges, accruals and prepayments
• Bank reconciliations
• Preparing journals and reviewing codes for any errors
• Assisting with queries from around the business on cost allocations
To be successful in your application for this Accounts Assistant role, you must be have passed AAT at at least Level 2, have a strong understanding of debits and credits and excellent Excel skills. You must also be able to communicate effectively with all levels of people across the business.
In return the company offers an excellent benefit package including study support.
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
- Trainee Accounting Technician
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: £15,000 to £18,000 + Study
This small, friendly practice can offer great a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs