Back to job search
If you enjoy working in a busy office and having plenty of varied work to do, then you need to apply for this urgent role now!!
• Assisting with HR administration
• Updating databases
• Dealing with the clients’ onboarding/leaving process
• Producing reports for senior management
• Assisting with organising staff training courses and health and safety administration
• General administration
• Credit control by phone and email
• Inputting invoices
• Payroll bureau filing
Ideally, you will be someone who enjoys being kept busy and is flexible in the work they are happy to do. You will have strong adminsitrative skills, coupled with good Excel abilities and some exposure to finance duties.
In return, the company can offer 22 days’ holiday plus and additional day at Christmas, a salary sacrifice scheme and a statutory pension. Hours are 9am to 5.30 with a half day every other Friday. This is an urgent role so do not delay in applying if you think it may be of interest!
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
- Trainee Accounting Technician
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: £15,000 to £18,000 + Study
This small, friendly practice can offer great a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs