This is an exciting opportunity if you are any of the following:
• A Finance Assistant with a good understanding of debit and credit skills and Excel
• An AAT student with a good understanding of debit and credit skills and Excel
• A bright graduate in with a finance degree or similar with a good understanding of debits and credits and Excel.
What will you be doing? You will have a fantastic supportive manager, who will train you in the role. The role will involve undertaking accounting, record keeping, monitoring and tracking of funding resources and project expenditure for a well-respected international charity. This will include circa 8 weeks travel a year, mainly to African countries.
Benefits include 25 days’ holiday, a strong emphasis on professional development, regular salary reviews, a competitive pension scheme, a group life assurance scheme, bike to work scheme, a season ticket loan and a weekly fruit bowl! Call or email now for more details!
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
- Trainee Accounting Technician
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: £15,000 to £18,000 + Study
This small, friendly practice can offer great a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs