Back to job search
Due to retirement of a long standing employee, this unique family owned business is recruiting for their replacement. This Part Time Bookkeeper/AAT role is an all round and very varied job within a friendly office with beautiful grounds.The salary is £37,000 to £42,000 pro rata, this equates to circa £24,500 to £28,000 for the hours worked. Responsibilities for this Part Time Bookkeeper/AAT role will include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Preparation of annual budgets and cashflow forecasts
- Inputting of all sales and purchase ledger receipts and payments on Quickbooks Online
- Extensive accruals and prepayments due to the nature of the business.
- VAT Returns
- Payroll for c. 50 - 70 staff
- Inputting all bank transactions and bank reconciliations
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Payroll experience
- Good Excel skills
- Strong double entry bookkeeping abilities
- High level of attention to detail
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
- Trainee Accounting Technician
Job location: Huntingdon Job salary: £15,000 to £18,000 + Study
This small, friendly practice can offer great a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs