Back to job search
My client is a small charity, which requires a part time Bookkeeper /Accounts Assistant to assist the Assistant Director of Finance. This Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant role needs someone to work five hours a day every day and duties will encompass the following:
• Reconciliation of bank statements
• All aspects of purchase ledger
• All aspects of sales ledger
• Nominal ledger postings including accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of salary details for an outsourced payroll provider
• Supporting the admin team
• Use of Sage Line 50 and Barclaysnet
Ideally you will have be an accomplished user of Sage Line 50 and Barclaysnet and have good debit and credit skills. You will be someone who can work on your own initiative with a high attention to detail and strong ability to empathise and show compassion.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs