This highly respected accountancy firm are keen to recruit a motivated Semi-Senior Accountant to join their friendly team and work with a varied portfolio of clients. Your responsibilities in this Semi Senior role will include:
- Preparing and presenting complete accounts files to the accounts manager ready for review. These will encompass sole traders, partnerships and corporate entities.
- Preparing basic business tax and personal tax computations
- Training juniors and assisting with queries
- Preparing VAT returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Review and implementation of client book-keeping systems
In order to be successful for this Semi Senior Accountant role, you will have the following:
- ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Practice experience of 2-3 years
- Experience in accounting packages such as IRIS,Xero,Sage, Quickbooks etc
You will also have intermediate excel skills coupled with good interpersonal skills and a strong emphasis on customer service.
In return the practice offers an outstanding benefits package.
- Qualified Accountant
Job location: Cambridgeshire Job salary: £60,000
My client has a number of products which they d...
- Bookkeeper /Data Processor
Job location: Hertfordshire Job salary: £20,000 to £25,000
You must be at least AAT Level 4 to join this c...
- Accountant (Practice)
Job location: Cambridge Job salary: £35,000 to £40,000
This is a great opportunity to feel valued in a...
By submitting your details you agree to our T&Cs